phpBB-3.0.0_to_phpBB-3.0.1 Update package released

Information on new releases or updates to existing products or services will be posted here.
echophp

phpBB-3.0.0_to_phpBB-3.0.1 Update package released

Post by echophp »

Dear beautiful members,

We have just release a new update package for your phpBB3 forums. It's phpBB-3.0.0_to_phpBB-3.0.1 Update package. This package will update your all phpBB 3.0.0 forums to phpBB 3.0.1 that phpBB Team was released. It supports echoPHP MF v3.0.0 Beta 3, echoPHP MF 3.0.0 RC1 and echoPHP MF v3.0.0 RC2. Please download this new update (echoPHP MF 3 - phpBB-3.0.0_to_phpBB-3.0.1.zip) from your client area. For information on how to update forums, please read README.txt in the package.

We encourage all clients upgrade their forums to the newest version as soon as possible to get new fixes and new updates. For complete list of bugs fixed and new updates, please refer to Changelog -> Changes since 3.0.0.

If you have any questions/problems, please do not hesitate to contact us at our helpdesk (http://help.echophp.com) at anytime.

Thank you.
Last edited by echophp on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twhiting9275

Post by twhiting9275 »

That's nice, but when are we going to have a stable product here?
RC products, not stable
Alpha products, not stable
Beta products, not stable

GOLD products, stable!

I've got people chomping at the bit here, wanting mods to phpbb3 forums. It's time to get off the tail end and get things in high gear!

The product itself is great, but I've got to say the development phases just suck. I can't put mods out until I know the core isn't going to change, yet I can't know that until you've gone "stable" with it. So, you're stalling is causing ME delays and headaches here.

Please, for the love of GOD just release a stable version. Upgrades can happen later!
Linux Tech Networks, Quality, affordable Linux Systems Administration
TJWI- Support for Free Hosting Software
PN Matt

Post by PN Matt »

Thanks for the update echo. Didn't even notice about phpBB3.0.1

Nice job!
top100italiana

Problem upgrade v 3.0.1

Post by top100italiana »

hi,

I have a problem I have served upgrade as the version 3.0.0 to the version 3.0.1 as written in the instructions but I find this problem:

When I leave the script in the section Update Forums (mySQL) it stops him to I count her/it of 384 while the forums are 720

All the forums now result "Suspend forum temporarily" and when I open a forum it me from error

in the administrative home it doesn't result adjourned the version
PN Matt

Post by PN Matt »

Ran the update, all forums are now blank pages...
PN Matt

Post by PN Matt »

Uploading backup as i post, didnt install any modifications, ran all the caches to try and fix, nothing...
twhiting9275

Post by twhiting9275 »

So, stay away from this one for now, got it ;)
Too many problems, too many issues, as usual poor product development.
Linux Tech Networks, Quality, affordable Linux Systems Administration
TJWI- Support for Free Hosting Software
PN Matt

Post by PN Matt »

Uploaded the file backup, all forums seem working. So obviously the mysql didn't update anything thus resulting in errors. And yes i did run it because after i ran it all pages show blank, ran it again, said nothing to upgrade because it has already been updated.

Sorry echo, i am disappointed from my previous post above.. wasted an hour of my time.

Explained to my members about this, http://www.support.phpbbnew.com/showthr ... 4#post5014

P.S, not going to bother sending a ticket.
echophp

Post by echophp »

Hello PN Matt,

It's happen on some hosts, please download 'echoPHP MF 3 - phpBB-3.0.0_to_phpBB-3.0.1.zip' from client area again and read 'TROUBLESHOOTING' section to solve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us at our helpdesk if you have any questions.

Thank you.
hardworking

Post by hardworking »

I don't see the update for 3.0.1 in my client area. I can only my first purchased for v3.

Let me know,
Em
Join MultiForums.com FREE phpBB forums.
Book Your Travel NorthAmerica.NET Airfare and Hotel Reservaions.
echophp

Post by echophp »

Please download echoPHP MF 3 - phpBB-3.0.0_to_phpBB-3.0.1.zip under Product Updates Available.

Thank you.
hardworking wrote:I don't see the update for 3.0.1 in my client area. I can only my first purchased for v3.

Let me know,
Em
hardworking

Post by hardworking »

I don't see this in my http://www.echophp.com/clients/client_area.php

Where is the product update link?

Thank you,
em
Join MultiForums.com FREE phpBB forums.
Book Your Travel NorthAmerica.NET Airfare and Hotel Reservaions.
echophp

Post by echophp »

It's in 'View Licenses' (http://www.echophp.com/clients/client_licensing.php) -> press 'View & Download' on an active license -> you will see the update package.