Questions

Any question you may have to help determine if this is the right forum script for you.
BlueEew

Questions

Post by BlueEew »

Hey. I am intrested in using this multi phpBB forum hosting scropt for a free forum hoting business I would like to start. I just have a couple of questions to ask before I buy the script.

I am un-sure about the pricing, I would like to buy an owned lisence. How much is the owned lsience? Also is it a one time payment? Do you keep paying yearly?

Also I would like to remove any copyrighted links on the forums, can I pay to have this removed? If so, I would like pricing please.

Can I add my own copyrights, after removal? Like pwered by BlueEew? Or something like that?

When adding Google AdSence, do you just copy and paste the code into a ad box, and it automatically displays the ads?

Thanks,
BlueEew.
echo
Site Admin

Post by echo »

Hi BlueEew,

The owned license is $89.95. Once you bought it, you can use it forever. However, after 1 year, if you want to get support and upgrades, you have to renew your license for $39.95 a year.

To remove the copyrighted links, it costs $29.95. Yes, you can add powered by BlueEew.

Yes, copy and paste your Google Adsense to your ad box is all you need to do to get it to work.

We also offer installation services at an affordable price if you wish. We get your forum up and running in a flash.

Thank you,
Echo

Post by BlueEew »

echo wrote:Hi BlueEew,

The owned license is $89.95. Once you bought it, you can use it forever. However, after 1 year, if you want to get support and upgrades, you have to renew your license for $39.95 a year.

To remove the copyrighted links, it costs $29.95. Yes, you can add powered by BlueEew.

Yes, copy and paste your Google Adsense to your ad box is all you need to do to get it to work.

We also offer installation services at an affordable price if you wish. We get your forum up and running in a flash.

Thank you,
Echo
Hey, you know the fee for removing copyright? Do you pay one in a lifetime, or once per year?

Also can you restore databases to the free hosted forums?
echo
Site Admin

Post by echo »

The fee is one in a lifetime.

Please clarify, "Also can you restore databases to the free hosted forums?"

Post by BlueEew »

What I mean is, if a member registered a free forum, or if I registered a free forum on my free forum host. Would I be able to restore a exisiting database from another forum onto this one?
echophp

Post by echophp »

BlueEew wrote:What I mean is, if a member registered a free forum, or if I registered a free forum on my free forum host. Would I be able to restore a exisiting database from another forum onto this one?
This function is not supported at this time. But i will include it in next releases. If you need this at this time, i can help you do it manually.
BlueEew

Post by BlueEew »

So this means. I can make free forums and you will help me restore the databases?
echo
Site Admin

Post by echo »

Please submit a ticket at our help desk to straighten out the deal.