Submit your sites into our featured clients list.

Announcements, News, or Updates regarding echoPHP will be posted here
echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Post by echophp » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:07 pm

freephpbbforums wrote:Post template:
- Website: http://freephpbbforum.co.uk
- Site Description:
Welcome to freephpbbforum.co.uk for your Free PHPBB forum and message board
100% FREE powered by tbswebhosting.com

There are NO Limits applied to your FREE Forum,
That means unlimited bandwidth and forum posts! YOU have FULL CONTROL of your hosted forum and have over 100+ skins to play with

From the admin panel you can change your LOGO and your FORUM SKIN.

Visit our SUPPORT FORUM at and learn how to change the look and feel of your forum and view the FAQ We offer.

Advanced hosting is also available.

host- Banner size: (234x60), http://freephpbbforum.co.uk/images/header%201.jpg
- echoPHP MF version: v3

I have added your site to the 'Featured Clients' page, feel free to let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.

btgvnws
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:18 pm
Contact:

Post by btgvnws » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:40 am

Please change my informations
- Website: http://www.vnxz.com
- Site Description: Connect to Wordwide !
- Fast server, unlimit space, bandwith ...
- Full mod, style, domains, etc ...
- Support 24/7
- Banner: http://www.vnxz.com/images/vnx.gif
- echoPHP MF: V3
Thanks so much !

echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Post by echophp » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:23 pm

btgvnws wrote:Please change my informations
- Website: http://www.vnxz.com
- Site Description: Connect to Wordwide !
- Fast server, unlimit space, bandwith ...
- Full mod, style, domains, etc ...
- Support 24/7
- Banner: http://www.vnxz.com/images/vnx.gif
- echoPHP MF: V3
Thanks so much !
I have added your site to the 'Featured Clients' page, feel free to let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.

btgvnws
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:18 pm
Contact:

Post by btgvnws » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:22 am

Thanks so much !

overtux
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by overtux » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:24 pm

- Website: http://overtux.eu
- Site Description: Free forum phpbb3 for every one
In tree step, you can create a free forum.
Step1: sign up
Step2: Choice the name of forum
Step3: Activate your account

- Banner size: half banner (234x60), http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1723 ... pbbdf5.gif
- echoPHP MF version:V3


I would like to know or can I download echophp multiforum?
And if possible, the French version.

Thank you in advance

echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Post by echophp » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 am

overtux wrote:- Website: http://overtux.eu
- Site Description: Free forum phpbb3 for every one
In tree step, you can create a free forum.
Step1: sign up
Step2: Choice the name of forum
Step3: Activate your account

- Banner size: half banner (234x60), http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1723 ... pbbdf5.gif
- echoPHP MF version:V3


I would like to know or can I download echophp multiforum?
And if possible, the French version.

Thank you in advance

Sorry, i can't add your site because the script is not installed on the site and you are not our client. If you would like to have a trial version, please ask it at our helpdesk http://help.echophp.com.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.

btgvnws
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:18 pm
Contact:

Post by btgvnws » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:59 am

btgvnws wrote:Please change my informations
- Website: http://www.vietstar.us
- Site Description: Connect to Wordwide !
- Fast server, unlimit space, bandwith ...
- Full mod, style, domains, etc ...
- Addon domain and get free domain name, Cpanel hosting
- Support 24/7
- Banner: http://www.vietstar.us/images/vnxz.gif
- echoPHP MF: V3
Thanks so much !

Please edit my URL. Thanks so much !

echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Post by echophp » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:58 am

btgvnws wrote:
btgvnws wrote:Please change my informations
- Website: http://www.vietstar.us
- Site Description: Connect to Wordwide !
- Fast server, unlimit space, bandwith ...
- Full mod, style, domains, etc ...
- Addon domain and get free domain name, Cpanel hosting
- Support 24/7
- Banner: http://www.vietstar.us/images/vnxz.gif
- echoPHP MF: V3
Thanks so much !

Please edit my URL. Thanks so much !

I have updated your site. Let me know if you need anything else i can help. Thanks.

kc767
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 am
Contact:

Post by kc767 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:32 am

Website: http://www.GoRapid.net
Site Description:
-Low Prices
-Quality Technical Support
-Free and Paid Hosting Packages
-Unlimited Bandwidth
-Free Bulletin Boards
-Rapid Speeds!!
Banner: http://www.gorapid.net/images/echo_banner.gif
echoPHP MF version: v3

echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Post by echophp » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:42 am

kc767 wrote:Website: http://www.GoRapid.net
Site Description:
-Low Prices
-Quality Technical Support
-Free and Paid Hosting Packages
-Unlimited Bandwidth
-Free Bulletin Boards
-Rapid Speeds!!
Banner: http://www.gorapid.net/images/echo_banner.gif
echoPHP MF version: v3

I have just added your site into featured clients page, let me know if you need anything else i can help.

mystiqueoflife
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:01 pm

MessageForums.Com - Client Link Request

Post by mystiqueoflife » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Post template:
- Website: http://www.messageforums.com

- Site Description: Free Message Forums. Message Forums are Reliable, Instantly Created, Customizable, Powerful Features, Hosted, Easy Setup, and Absolutely Free.

Banner: http://www.messageforums.com/Images/Ads ... 468-60.gif

echoPHP MF version: v3.0.0.RC4

echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Re: MessageForums.Com - Client Link Request

Post by echophp » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:47 pm

mystiqueoflife wrote:Post template:
- Website: http://www.messageforums.com

- Site Description: Free Message Forums. Message Forums are Reliable, Instantly Created, Customizable, Powerful Features, Hosted, Easy Setup, and Absolutely Free.

Banner: http://www.messageforums.com/Images/Ads ... 468-60.gif

echoPHP MF version: v3.0.0.RC4
I have added your site into featured list. Let me know if you need anything else i can help. Thanks.

echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Re: EarthsFORUMS

Post by echophp » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:04 pm

EarthsFORUMS wrote:- Website: http://www.earthsforums.com

- Site Description:
EarthsFORUMS is the free forum hosting division of EarthsMEDIA inc. the multi-divisional web based business. EarthsMEDIA inc. was created in march of 2007. Head quartered in San Francisco California, EarthsMEDIA inc. was created from the idea of a internet multi-plex, (several companies websites fused together), an ever out-growing internet community to make top level services available to everyone.

- Banner: (199 x 39), http://www.earthsforums.com/images/logo.jpg

- echoPHP MF version: v3.0.5

I have added your site into featured list. Let me know if you need anything else i can help. Thanks.

echophp
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am

Post by echophp » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm

I have just updated the announcement (first post). Re-read when you guys get a chance. Thanks.

Post Reply