Premium Templates Mod

Any feature requests, please post here.
Spade

Premium Templates Mod

Post by Spade »

It would be cool if we could establish a premium templates mod. This would allow us to fulfill one of two abilities:

Make available templates to clients who pay for ad free forums or pay a flat fee for the premium template.

or...

We could mod out a Subsilver template, rename it Subsilver1 in our cpanel, and than have a modded template as premium for clients paying for ad free forums or paying a flat fee for the forum. Example, Subsilver would be the default style. But Subsilver1 may contain the cash mod, arcade mod, Advanced BBCODE mod, etcetera.

I think this would add a level of forum upgrade currently unavailable in any other forum hosting program online.
River

Post by River »

Yeah, sounds like a really good idea.
webmastersforums

Post by webmastersforums »

Sounds like a great idea!
I would like to see this mod
Spade

Post by Spade »

I would love to see echophp's opinion of this :D
www.pbbgc.net - ultimate free phpbb forum hosting with over 25 modifications (many geared to helping you make money) and the ultimate extensive and user friendly support forum.
echophp

Post by echophp »

This is a great idea. It sounds like a premium features than premium templates. I will keep an eye on this but can not sure it will be include for the next release.
Spade

Post by Spade »

Sounds great ;)
www.pbbgc.net - ultimate free phpbb forum hosting with over 25 modifications (many geared to helping you make money) and the ultimate extensive and user friendly support forum.