top100italiana

Feature Requests

Post by top100italiana »

hi,

I think both profit these 2 features:

Section Admin
- the possibility to restore the skin of default of a forum

Section consumer
- the possibility from a consumer to insert some code, images or other in the superior and inferior part of the proper forum example after the publicity, to give greater personalization to the forum of the consumer
Spade

Re: Feature Requests

Post by Spade »

top100italiana wrote:hi,

I think both profit these 2 features:

Section Admin
- the possibility to restore the skin of default of a forum

Section consumer
- the possibility from a consumer to insert some code, images or other in the superior and inferior part of the proper forum example after the publicity, to give greater personalization to the forum of the consumer
I have no idea what you mean by the first one.

As far as the second one. The consumer can add in code through placing it in forum descriptions. That's what I did when I used phpbber's horrible free forum hosting program. The consumer can use the same method to input images. Consumer can already change logo if the owner of the forum hosting program allows the setting in the mf admin page. I don't see either one as being major changes. I wouldn't want the second feature on mine at all. Anytime a consumer can add code like that to alter appearance, you present your site with a security risk.
www.pbbgc.net - ultimate free phpbb forum hosting with over 25 modifications (many geared to helping you make money) and the ultimate extensive and user friendly support forum.
top100italiana

Post by top100italiana »

I meant that the consumers often change the formulations of the skin type color, font and they mistake making their more visible forum therefore it needs to mend the forum through the database therefore an option that restores the skin of default would be useful
Spade

Post by Spade »

top100italiana wrote:I meant that the consumers often change the formulations of the skin type color, font and they mistake making their more visible forum therefore it needs to mend the forum through the database therefore an option that restores the skin of default would be useful
That option already exists.

To do this, they simply click the button to reset up the skin. They than delete the skin they messed up. This would reset the defaults of the skin.

Another option for this is that they can simply input all the default values for the default skin. You can provide them the defaults through your support forum.
www.pbbgc.net - ultimate free phpbb forum hosting with over 25 modifications (many geared to helping you make money) and the ultimate extensive and user friendly support forum.