[Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Any feature requests, please post here.
Post Reply
DR_GIGGULS
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 am

[Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by DR_GIGGULS » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Hello,

My request comes in two parts.
1) Automatic forum pruning (self explainatory?)
2) An upgrade feature to make a forum undeletable. This would be useful if someone enables automatic pruning but the administrator desides to pay to use his otherwise inactive forum for informational purposes only.

kimgold2010
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by kimgold2010 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 am

DR_GIGGULS wrote:Hello,

My request comes in two parts.
1) Automatic forum pruning (self explainatory?)
2) An upgrade feature to make a forum undeletable. This would be useful if someone enables automatic pruning but the administrator desides to pay to use his otherwise inactive forum for informational purposes only.

Hello,

I have read your request.
I will feedback for you in soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

kimgold2010
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by kimgold2010 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 am

Hi!

DR_GIGGULS wrote:1) Automatic forum pruning (self explainatory?)

Currently, we don't support this feature, we will put it in latest version.
DR_GIGGULS wrote:2) An upgrade feature to make a forum undeletable. This would be useful if someone enables automatic pruning but the administrator desides to pay to use his otherwise inactive forum for informational purposes only.

You can do this by: in Forums List page click 'View More Information' icon >> Over View tab >> Maintenance >> I'm deletable.

Hope this help you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

DR_GIGGULS
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 am

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by DR_GIGGULS » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 pm

kimgold2010 wrote:You can do this by: in Forums List page click 'View More Information' icon >> Over View tab >> Maintenance >> I'm deletable.

I'm well aware of that :)

My suggestion was to make a purchasable upgrade feature out of if.

kimgold2010
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by kimgold2010 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am

DR_GIGGULS wrote:
kimgold2010 wrote:You can do this by: in Forums List page click 'View More Information' icon >> Over View tab >> Maintenance >> I'm deletable.

I'm well aware of that :)

My suggestion was to make a purchasable upgrade feature out of if.

Hello!

Good idea! :)
I have put this feature in the list of new features of latest versions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

DR_GIGGULS
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 am

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by DR_GIGGULS » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Thanks :)

Any ETA of the new release?

kimgold2010
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by kimgold2010 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:00 am

DR_GIGGULS wrote:Thanks :)

Any ETA of the new release?

Hi!

I will try to finish full features in soon.
Or I can give you each day a feature.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

DR_GIGGULS
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 am

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by DR_GIGGULS » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Are you the new developer of this script instead of Dung?

kimgold2010
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by kimgold2010 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 am

DR_GIGGULS wrote:Are you the new developer of this script instead of Dung?

Hello!

I am a new member in echoPHP support team.
I am developing new sms payment through Fortumo API that you request.
I will give you when I finish.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

DR_GIGGULS
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 am

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by DR_GIGGULS » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Great to know that you guys are expanding. Best of luck! :)

kimgold2010
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Re: [Upgrade] Undeletable forum (also, automatic pruning)

Post by kimgold2010 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 am

DR_GIGGULS wrote:Great to know that you guys are expanding. Best of luck! :)

Hello!

I just have completed sms payment through Fortumo API.
Please submit new ticket, I will give it for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Post Reply