I want a support system

Any feature requests, please post here.
lisss001

I want a support system

Post by lisss001 »

A support system so that users can request support and then admins can contact them, or a system so that members are auto registered onto my vBulletin support forum.
zincuk

Post by zincuk »

Why dont you try using a actually support system like kyako or live help.

I think we have already discussed the auto support forum sign-up but that is forums within your free forum company not a external vb one
dscurlock

Post by dscurlock »

zincuk wrote:Why dont you try using a actually support system like kyako or live help.

I think we have already discussed the auto support forum sign-up but that is forums within your free forum company not a external vb one
I think this guys on crack... I setup my own external support ticket system, even though I have no users :) dont waste time on creating a support that users can setup themselves...or he can pay $200 and get a prof support system that has ticket support, FAQ, and Live Chat, or shall MF implement all this also?
Spade

Post by Spade »

I just created a forum in my own system called support.pbbgc.net as the support forum board and offer my users the ability to contact me via Yahoo Messenger if they have issues.
www.pbbgc.net - ultimate free phpbb forum hosting with over 25 modifications (many geared to helping you make money) and the ultimate extensive and user friendly support forum.
dscurlock

Post by dscurlock »

Spade wrote:I just created a forum in my own system called support.pbbgc.net as the support forum board and offer my users the ability to contact me via Yahoo Messenger if they have issues.
I set that up a while back, I have not been able to get the forums working lately - my host has screwed everything up with an upgrade.
zincuk

Post by zincuk »

dscurlock wrote:I think this guys on crack...
Why am i on crack?
PN Matt

Post by PN Matt »

Just buy vbulletin for a support forum like i did?
zincuk

Post by zincuk »

lol why would you buy a vbulletin license just for a support forum
PN Matt

Post by PN Matt »

Why would you waste many hours coding a support system?
zincuk

Post by zincuk »

why would you download a free one when you can make a suuport forum?