Problem

Any feature requests, please post here.
top100italiana

Problem

Post by top100italiana »

Hi,

I had posted an urgent problem in this section and you have answered me but when I try to read me from this message

problem-vt312.html

Only the consumers with special access can read the matters.

the problem is serious because I have I stop all the forums I have also posted in the section assistance but I have not received anybody answer yet
echophp

Post by echophp »

I had replied to your post on Wed Aug 08, 2007. The problem occurred when you made a mistake in /config.php. You just need to overwrite /config.php like the upgrade instructions guide. It's not relate to the script.

Thanks.
top100italiana

Post by top100italiana »

Hi,

I have made the updating to the version 2.0.4 but I also find many serious problems:

- some forums are not seen anymore
- he/she is not seen more ADVs in the forums
- the consumers don't succeed in entering their administrative section
- the consumers don't succeed in making the login, when they send the form the script it sends them to a link nonexistent type:
http://fragia.forumlandia.itlogo_phpbb.gif/index.php?sid=94895cbc280bef234f4a54bbe9cc6bf3
- they are not seen the loghi anymore in the forums.
- he doesn't succeed in loading the logo in the super section admin
- he doesn't succeed in loading the logo in the administrative section
- with internet explorer is notified many errors among which the registration (to see file in enclosure)
- With firefox he doesn't also succeed with this to record him
- he doesn't succeed in saving the data in the administrative section of super admin because also here notification errors

I kindly ask one help of yours to resolve to more I lend these problems
echophp

Post by echophp »

Hi,

The problems occur because you didn't upgrade echoPHP MF completely. And there are some problems from the server.
1. Forums and are not seen, members can't login, wrong login page, etc because you didn't upgrade the script completely.
2. Logos can't be seen because server configuration is wrong somewhere, ex: http://poggiomarino.forumlandia.it/logo ... marino.gif return "Internal Server Error".
3. Registration page don't show confirmation code because of php configuration or zlib didn't configured correctly.

Please check them. I solved the problem #1 by re-uploading the script, it might be overwrited some files that you installed mods. I added "$board_config['gzip_compress'] = '0';" at the end of /common.php to disable gzip_compress for all forums because your server has problem with gzip to make forums use gzip_compress appear.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you.
top100italiana

Post by top100italiana »

Hi,

thanks for your suggestions, I have resolved all the problems except one:

- The new consumers don't succeed in creating the forums because the page of registration him from error both with internet explorer both with firefox.
echophp

Post by echophp »

Please refer to http://help.echophp.com/index.php?_m=kn ... 25&nav=0,4 to get the instruction.

Thanks.