Imprint

Any feature requests, please post here.
theo

Imprint

Post by theo »

Hello,

in germany we have very restrictive laws about web publishing and a lot of possibilities for lawyers, to let you pay for tiny errors. One of them is the misconfiguration or nonexistence of a Imprint. If my customers do not publish a Imprint, I will be responsible for all of their contents. And I will be sued for their law breaches. There are plenty of traps you can get in - we have no liberty of opinion in germany.

For this reason I need urgent a changed sign up form - with fields for name, first name, address, zip-code and city. And - at best - this information will automatic published through a link in the footer of the specified forum.

best regards
Dirk
echophp

Re: Imprint

Post by echophp »

I have a question. Why the information must be published through a link in the footer? Please explain more so we can assist you better. Thank you.
theo

Post by theo »

Hello,

the information must be not published through a link in the footer - german laws specify, that the imprint must be accessible with max. 1 Click - starting at the main page. In our case the index.php of each forum.

best Regards
Dirk
echophp

Post by echophp »

Can you please provide me a live demo (e.g: a live website)? Thank you.
theo

Post by theo »

Hello,

a demo of what? Of a signup page, or a imprint?
One of the biggest german Forum Hosts is iphpbb3.com,
the signup page of this Host is iphpbb3.com/phpbb3/anmelden.php
one of their forums: fpcd.iphpbb3.com/forum/portal.php?nxu=57860722nx58
the Imprint is located at the footer (in german language "Impressum")

best Regards
Dirk
echophp

Post by echophp »

I understand now. But I'm sorry, we can't add this feature to the current version. We plan to release a new series of the script (3.1.x) and will discontinue 3.0.x series soon. We will try to add this feature to the script for the next version. In meantime, I suggest you to find someone to help you to program an ACP module which allows your users to enter their imprint information and publish it.

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.
theo

Post by theo »

no, it does not help!

I need this registration forms on setup - not anytime later. Later I have no possibility to proof the imprint.

thank you, that you needed one week to recognized that you unable to add this feature.
scoott271

Post by scoott271 »

I understand now. But I'm sorry, we can't add this feature to the current version,Thank you, that you needed one week to recognized that you unable to add this feature.
walker935

Post by walker935 »

The information must be not published through a link in the footer - german laws specify, that the imprint must be accessible with max. 1 Click - starting at the main page. In our case the index.php of each forum.
DR_GIGGULS

Post by DR_GIGGULS »

You can create a .html file and then add a link to using the copyright text in your mf_admin panel.