Will this support arcade and gallery mods?

Any question you may have to help determine if this is the right forum script for you.
scvoyager

Will this support arcade and gallery mods?

Post by scvoyager »

I need to ask before spend the bucks if this will support the arcade and gallery mods.

This will be a big plus over the current smf and mybb if it can be done.
echophp

Post by echophp »

Hello,

The MF is compatible with almost of MODs. I can offer you a trial license and the script, please submit a ticket at http://help.echophp.com, i will provide you the license there.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.
scvoyager

Post by scvoyager »

echophp wrote:Hello,

The MF is compatible with almost of MODs. I can offer you a trial license and the script, please submit a ticket at http://help.echophp.com, i will provide you the license there.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.
I may take you up on this when I'm done with the latestest project.

Something I have not found in doing searches on this board is will the script run in a directory of the domain? If so does it come with a htacess file to direct new forums to newforum.mydomain.com ? Reason I ask is I have smfxxl and mybb running and using one domain and would like to use phpbb the same way.
echophp

Post by echophp »

We can use .htaccess file to redirect forums hosted as subdirectory to subdomain. Can you please show me your service structure (how smf mf and mybb mf use URls on your domain)?
scvoyager

Post by scvoyager »

Currently this is how I have directories going to the main domain to make them come out newforum.maindomain.com

Code: Select all

Options +FollowSymLinks
Options +Indexes
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{ENV:REDIRECT_STATUS} ^$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www/.myforum/.net$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www/.)?([^.]+)/.myforum/.net$ [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) /smf/.net/$1 [L]
RewriteRule (.*) /mybb/.net/$1 [L]
[code/]

echophp

Post by echophp »

Well, i understand what you meant now. The script is not tested for this situation so it may not work. But if you like and want to try, we can offer you a free trial of the script. Feel free to contact us if you need a free trial. Thanks.