Buy or Rent License

didraro

Buy or Rent License

Post by didraro »

Hy i wana propose you an bussines i think you will receive many money . I am not interested to win something and just to use some of my services and advertising on all my projects...

I have about 32 Domains and others 6-10 who are not my domains but it cant be added to Forum...

The problem it is that i dont own a license , i have many Styles selected , i work even in design and coding parts of HTMl , PHP but script for me it is to much expensive , and i can not own it . I have many projects and lots of visitors starting fom www.QuaintKal.Net , www.Scene4.US and others many ...

www.QuaintKal.Net make about 4600 - 6000 visitors / day and many of them are gamers
From around the world , Haiti,Uk,German,Italy,Spanish , ... etc

We can make something powerfull if you are interested pls let me know thanks

I am not interested to get money from script so the one who it is agread will have all acces to the admin panel and all he will add the ads and will be only his ads ... will be advertised even on my other projectes and websites so he will gain more money .

Or if someone it is interested i can Make an Exchange i have real script of GtopStats.com
, and many others Premium scripts who are not even released at this time... , Reselers , Hostings , Domains ...

Maybe we can make a deal and offering you something for that license...
marc8358

Re: Buy or Rent License

Post by marc8358 »

I have not heard about the Rent license before.If it is now available then this is a great news.
david6720

Re: Buy or Rent License

Post by david6720 »

and it seems if there is any business is round the corner.. :!:

“at some point in time, a business decision will have to be made. my concern is that business decisions affect people.”
cheers
:arrow: