Questions about EchoPHP

Any question you may have to help determine if this is the right forum script for you.
Gonzalo

Questions about EchoPHP

Post by Gonzalo »

Hello.

Well, I have the trial version of phpBB3 echoPHP MultiForums and is encoded on ioncube.

I wonder if I buy the full version free code.

Or if I buy it I only get the new license, and give me other features.

For example:

* Remove Powered By the footer of the homepage.

* Seeing the license (in the index administrator) I can see it, but I can not click on the link would have to show for it is a DEMO version.

I know that enconces.

If given the free source code (to modify and add functions, and changes to the phpBB3) and what are the features that I have the paid version.

Sincerely. Gonzalo
echophp

Re: Questions about EchoPHP

Post by echophp »

Hello,

I'm sorry that we don't offer the un-encoded version. Please be advised that both of leased license and owned license doesn't allow you to 'Remove Powered By the footer of the homepage'. If you want to do it, you're required to purchase 'Branding Fee Option' for your license.

'* Seeing the license (in the index administrator) I can see it, but I can not click on the link would have to show for it is a DEMO version.', The license key is getting locked in DEMO version due to secure reason. It's not in leased license or owned license.

The phpBB3 source code isn't encoded, you're free to customize its functions.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Well. I wanted an unencrypted version because I'm thinking a modified and adapted for multi-user host. To create a web hosting and hosting juesgos.
As ehoPHP want you to create a game like a forum. or your own website.

Greetings.
DR_GIGGULS

Post by DR_GIGGULS »

Still, pretty sure they wouldn't provide it, I asked about it years ago.
If you are talking about a multi-server host, then no, you can't do that for a variety of reasons.

I can't understand the rest of what you've written, perhaps say it in Spanish if that's your native language?
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Yes, sorry. I'm Argentine. And I'm using the translator.
DR_GIGGULS

Post by DR_GIGGULS »

I understand some Spanish so you could try to send me a private message. Tell me what you mean and I'll try to translate it to proper English :)