Ads or no ads?

jeff

Ads or no ads?

Post by jeff »

I just started a brand new forum. Should I have banner ads? If so, what sort?
Luke Beale

Post by Luke Beale »

Depends on how well you will advertise etc
Shin

Post by Shin »

i personally see no point in offering free forums without adverts unless you force them to pay monthly....which isn't free forums is it?
phpbb24.com

Post by phpbb24.com »

I really don't se any point either to run a forum service without ads, but perhaps you can have an ad-removal service.
River

Post by River »

Hi phpbb24.com. Are you a customer of this script? You know, when I have posted ideas about cool features to add to this script I have actually gotten many of them from your site. I really like your setup with the mod engine so that the users can choose what mods they want and also the portal / blog / guestbook and photoalbum. Very impressive. :)

Did you code that yourself?
rowenalee

Post by rowenalee »

Yes, you should have one. Banner ads are important in the forum for you to spread the words that this forum exist.
timothy1238

Re:

Post by timothy1238 »

rowenalee wrote:Yes, you should have one. Banner ads are important in the forum for you to spread the words that this forum exist.
Yes you are right and this is one of the superb which having very innovative and informative tips for the readers. Thanks a lot.........................:lol:
dave1280

Re: Ads or no ads?

Post by dave1280 »

thank you for this post!!!! It really is very helpful and interesting to follow