Tips for registering a Domain Name

servershine

Tips for registering a Domain Name

Post by servershine »

Suggestions for selection a brand domain name:

- Try to get a domain with a related "keyword"
- Try for the .com version of your desired domain name first
- Avoid hyphens and numbers in your domain (if possible)
- Avoid any possible trademark infringements
- Keep your domain as short as possible
- Consider a TLD in your "country code" like .in for INDIA
- Don't rush - the right domain is a strategic (long term) decision
- Consider buying your PERFECT domain from the current "owner" if it's for sale
- Choose a reputable domain name registrar! IMPORTANT!

Servershine is reputed domain name registration firm from India. We provide domain name registration services at cheapest prices.

Book Your domain by clicking this link: http://www.servershine.com/registerdomainname.html

Contact us :
Servershine
Email: info@servershine.com
Phone: + 91-141-2786775
Mobile: +91 9828961567
hannahraasch

Re: Tips for registering a Domain Name

Post by hannahraasch »

Hey, Thanks for this tips. I m agree with all the points you have covered. The main thing i would like to add is, consider spelling, or more appropriately, ease of spelling. Strong keywords work well, especially for search engine traffic, but humans are more apt to misspell words, especially if they are difficult in the first place; which may well send your traffic to somebody else if it is a returning visitor who can't remember how to spell your domain correctly.
panashmarshel

Post by panashmarshel »

Register a company name thats the similar to the name which you want to register. If people starting a new business that choose the name that will help you in business directory. If possible choose name under 10 character, that way people can easily write and make more accuracy. Once you have registrant your domain name you have to find host for domain name.
paviya

Post by paviya »

panashmarshel wrote:Register a company name thats the similar to the name which you want to register. If people starting a new business that choose the name that will help you in business directory. If possible choose name under 10 character, that way people can easily write and make more accuracy. Once you have registrant your domain name you have to find host for domain name.

ya,i agree with you.When you choose your domain name,it's easy to remember others and you should consider cost of the domain name and domain appraisal.After choosing domain name,you will need to register in any one of the perfect domain registrar.
I found thewebpole.com is the cheapest place to register the domain name.Here i registered upto 20 domain name and also i get free private domain registration.They provided good technical support.I like their services.
zenitha

Post by zenitha »

Well ! good information