portal

Any feature requests, please post here.
freephpbbforums

portal

Post by freephpbbforums »

I have seen freeforums.org have introduced the portal into there system anychance of it on ours? Looks good http://gamepad.freeforums.org/portal.php

iPortal can be enabled via your mod center (for v3 forums) and can be edited using an ajax WYSIWYG editor. Board owners can drag and drop tables, enable and disable blocks, edit content, and change column widths all with an easy to use on screen interface that updates in real time.

Cheers

Neil
echophp

Post by echophp »

I'm sorry, this is an additional one, i suggest you install it yourself instead of integrate it as a feature.
freephpbbforums

Im sure you would have to edit it quite alot to work in multiforum. I aint that clever but never mind.
twhiting9275

Post by twhiting9275 »

This is an addon, and not everyone is going to want it, so it would be best left OUT of things, especially with as slow as development is around these parts.
Linux Tech Networks, Quality, affordable Linux Systems Administration
TJWI- Support for Free Hosting Software
freephpbbforums

Yeah I know its an addon but it looks good. Users are able to enable it or disable it through there ACP. I will get someone else to take a look at it for me.

Regards

Neil
River

Post by River »

The ideal thing would be to have a portal mod that is off by default but those who want it can turn it on.
freephpbbforums

River wrote:The ideal thing would be to have a portal mod that is off by default but those who want it can turn it on.
My Thoughts exactly ;-)