google analytics and ads between posts

alegria

google analytics and ads between posts

Post by alegria »

hi everybody,
i like to add google analytics so it will track the visitors of my site and also on all forums that have been created by users.
how can i fix this?

i tried to add the google analytics code right before </body> on the wrapper but this gives an error.

and a second question,how come the ads between posts are only visible by guests?

thanks in advance

regards
Alegria
echophp

Re: google analytics and ads between posts

Post by echophp »

Hello,

Google Analytics Code is a javascript code so you need to place it between {litteral} and {/literal} to tell the template engine know that it's a code and don't parse it.

You can only allow ads to show to guests via MF admin area -> 'Manage Ads' -> 'Ads between posts' -> set 'No' for 'Show this for registered users? '.

Hope they help. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.
alegria

Post by alegria »

thanks echophp, this did the job.

regards
Kalambus

Post by Kalambus »

plz help! why GA dont work for sub domains.. i put GA script in wrapper between tags {litteral} and it works only for main page. in statistics it shows only visitors who visit only main page.
kimgold2010

Post by kimgold2010 »

Kalambus wrote:plz help! why GA dont work for sub domains.. i put GA script in wrapper between tags {litteral} and it works only for main page. in statistics it shows only visitors who visit only main page.
Hello!

GA work for both main domain and sub domains. But it only report for main domain.
If you want to track your sub domain, please add sub domain into website profile.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.