things i noticed while testing

Your feedback helps improve our products. This is the place to post them
alegria

things i noticed while testing

Post by alegria »

hello echo,
first of all this is a very nice script.

some things i noticed while testing my MF script,maybe a bug or maybe some setting i have wrong. let me know if u think it's a setting i have wrong.

-no mails are being send when ordering a product(for example if someone buys the option to use own domain the user don't get notified which nameservers to use)
-when buying backup downloads people can't see how many downloads they have left in upgrade management
-when buy adfree impressions,when u make a second order for adfree impressions those or not present in upgrade management
-Only allow one forum per email address? Yes : it's possible to signup with the same emailadress
-language option is not working correctly, when i set following options in general:
Default MF Language: English
Override specified languages of domains? NO
Allow users switch to another languages on MF pages (home page, signup page, board directory, etc)? Yes

then when i go to my site the default language of MF script will appear and not the phrases i entered my self in the english language

regards
echophp

Re: things i noticed while testing

Post by echophp »

Hello,
-no mails are being send when ordering a product(for example if someone buys the option to use own domain the user don't get notified which nameservers to use)
I agree that no mails sent when ordering a product. However, forum admins can see nameservers from the Forum ACP. I agree that the script miss this important function, we will surely include this for the next version.

-when buying backup downloads people can't see how many downloads they have left in upgrade management
-when buy adfree impressions,when u make a second order for adfree impressions those or not present in upgrade management
You can see number of remaining downloads via Forum ACP -> System -> Backup. Upgrade Management is a bit inconvenient, we will improve it for the next version.

-Only allow one forum per email address? Yes : it's possible to signup with the same emailadress
I confirm that the script has this bug. However, I fixed for the next release. It will be available for downloading next week.

Default MF Language: English
Override specified languages of domains? NO
Allow users switch to another languages on MF pages (home page, signup page, board directory, etc)? Yes
This feature still works properly. Please re-check it.

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you.
alegria

Re: things i noticed while testing

Post by alegria »

thanks for your response.